Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pre-Course Reflection

As this course begins to get in full swing, I find myself most excited to learn about ways that I can help the teachers in my building more effectively use our new Google Chromebooks.  There are many teachers in my building that are embracing technology and the new 1:1 setting we have.  However, I feel that I can be most useful in helping those teachers who see technology as a hurdle that is too big to overcome.

I could potentially be a leader as a 1:1 rollout resource.  We just completed months of research on devices, methods, and anything else related to 1:1.  I am glad to report that everything went and is going very well in our building.

I will need help from others in the area of the technology standards.  This is an area that I am not very familiar with, yet need to be.  I'm looking forward to getting things started!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be the lead on a 1:1 roll out, but unfortunately I don't see that happening at my school for awhile.

    ReplyDelete